Tile and grout cleaning
At A1steamway, the cornerstone of our business strategy is customer satisfaction from start to finish. That means free in-home estimates with flexible scheduling and fast, friendly service. It means we’re available seven days a week. It means we hold ourselves to the highest standard in the trade, so you can too. Finally, it means that we don’t take shortcuts and we will spend the extra time it takes to deliver the superior craftsmanship on which we’ve built our reputation.
Remember, we specialize in ceramic and natural stone tile installations and repairs so we know the products better than anyone in the industry, and we guarantee our work.
So give us a call today and allow our company to provide you with A Touch of Tile in your home!
Have You Been Putting Off That Tile Project In Your Home? Call us today and we’ll turn Your Tile Project Into A Success
At Let Us Floor You in Denver we’ve been helping homeowners and businesses with all of their custom tile needs. We take our craftsmanship and 20 years of experience into every job we do. When you want a tile job done right, call Let Us Floor U, we look forward to helping you!
Here are just a few of the types of projects we provide our customers
- Custom Tile Flooring
- Custom Tile Shower Pans
- Custom Bathroom Tile
- Custom Kitchen Tile
- Authorized Dealer – NUHEAT Warm Tile Floors
Add beauty & value to your home with new tile and stone. We offer hundreds of ceramic tile, stone tile, and mosaic tile products to enhance any remodeling projects, around the house or at your business. We also have over two decades of experience and staff to assist you with design suggestions, tile and or stone selection, and proper installation for each environment.
We specialize in residential shower and bath area design and the layout and design of tile or stone for efficiency of use, combining the “functional” with the “feng shui” for a timeless result every time. Why not move on to the next improvement, rather than “re-doing” prior improvements that have faded from today’s fashion trends?
Ceramic tiles look their best when they are sparkling and colorful, with clean looking and uniformly applied grouts.
In addition, cleaning tiles and grouts can be messy, time consuming, or simply beyond your abilities.
Carpet Cleaning Aurora can make your tiles and grouts look brand new. Call on the tile cleaning specialists to come to your home or office, to clean and refurbish your tiles making them look more appealing to the eye!
Ceramic Tile Cleaning
Carpet Cleaning Aurora always makes sure when it comes to ceramic tile cleaning, care, and maintenance they look their best. When they need professional attention, whether your tiles are on your floor, wall or countertop, you can rest assure that Carpet Cleaning Aurora will make them look as stunning as the first day you laid eyes on them.
- Removing loose dirt using the best vacuuming methods.
- Employing the finest pH neutral cleansing materials-specially formulated for thorough cleansing of ceramic tiles and grouts.
- Repeated and thorough rinsing of surfaces in order to ensure that no cleaning materials remain.
Grout Cleaning Tips
To clean grout by yourself, here’s what you can do:
- Before grout cleaning, wipe away any excess wet buildup with paper towels or a white terry-cloth towel. If grout is crumbling, consider replacing it.
- While cleaning, make sure you wear rubber or latex gloves and safety goggles. Open all windows to avoid exposure to the harsh chemical fumes of bleach-containing solutions.
- Spray on a commercial grout cleaner or a heavy-duty all-purpose cleaning solution with bleach. Wait for several minutes.
- Scrub grout with a stiff scrubbing brush or a grout brush, then rinse thoroughly.
- Eradicate mold, mildew or tough stains with a bleach-containing cleanser, or you can make your own by using 1/4 cup (2 fl oz/60 ml) of chlorine bleach and 1 qt. (32 fl oz/1 l) of warm water. Let the disinfectant sit for at least 10 minutes to thoroughly kill the mold and mildew.
- Scrub the grout with a stiff brush or a grout brush, rinse, then dry with a white towel or paper towels.
- The grout should now be sparkling clean. Make sure to keep it that way. Apply one to three coats of commercial grout sealer with a small brush or paintbrush.
- Reapply the grout sealer annually.
- Keep mold, mildew and stains in check through regular cleanings with a bleach based cleanser.
- Make sure you seal the grout after cleaning.
- Warning! Never mix bleach with an ammonia-based product such as glass cleaner.
See what our customers think of us…
Love this company, they did amazing job for me and I will recommended to all my friends. The technician was great guy. polite and professional. I had a pet stain on my carpet and they get rid of the stain and odors, the house smell fresh and clean again.
Thanks to A1steamway.
Friend of my recommended about them it’s was the time to get the carpet clean . I called them and the guy who get my call was ” bobby ” he was very kind and very nice to talk with .. He was Available to come at the same day.. Even He called me 30 min before to let me know that he on his way . The carpet was very old I just moved in and I thought it’s nothing to do with that to Mack it looks good until this guys came and cleaning my carpet.. I definitely going to use them again
Wow wow wow I can’t believe my carpet look like new again my kids and pets destroyed the carpet I was worry about replacing a whole new carpet and the guy that came was really nice and professional he did a small test on the carpet and told me that the carpet can be saved with a good deep cleaning and the carpet came up clean and like new thank you A1 steam way